20 de nov. 2010

Bullfighting

The Catalan government wants to forbid bullfighting. Many of the politicians in Spain don’t want to prohibit this show. This is one of the reasons because the Catalan and Spanish governments are in trouble against each other.
 Catalan people say that bullfighting is very bad for the animal because the bullfighter kills the bull slowly and this isn’t moral. Besides they say that this is a Spanish tradition which they don’t like.
However most people in Spain don’t want to forbid the bulls because this is a very important traditional show and they like it a lot.
In conclusion, I believe this is a very difficult question to decide because in fact this is a tradition. But I think it is worse to hurt an animal than respect a tradition. So upon my opinion this show should be forbidden in our country.

1 comentari:

  1. I be accorded with the catalonian governament about bullfighting, for me this practise is very agressive for the animals, is a torture for bulls, the people that say bullfighting is a tradition don't justified that they kill bull at end of spectacle.

    ResponElimina