I’m going to talk a bit about my dreams. I’m a seventeen-year-old boy and this
year I am doing second of batxillerat and my purpose for this year is pass all the
subjects. But this is a short term objective. In the other hand my special
dream is become a environmentalist because I want to study the career of
environment studies. And my fantastic dream is will become a motor rider of endure,
because I love this sport that is very funny and distracted with the environment.
year I am doing second of batxillerat and my purpose for this year is pass all the
subjects. But this is a short term objective. In the other hand my special
dream is become a environmentalist because I want to study the career of
environment studies. And my fantastic dream is will become a motor rider of endure,
because I love this sport that is very funny and distracted with the environment.
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada