15 d’abr. 2011

Formal letter

WORLD NUCLEAR ASSOCIATION                                                                  Castelló d'Empúries
worldnuclearassociation@gmail.com                                                                        17486
                                                                                                                               11th April 2011

Dear Mr John Ritch

I am writting because I am afraid about the nuclear disaster in Japan last month. It is possible that in the next next days hundreds of people will die or will be affected by the nuclear radiation.

I wonder if the nuclear power is safe and I ask myself if there is an earthquake here is spain like in Japan I think it that if we must suffer the same as in Japan I think it  would be better turn off the nuclear plants.

In conclusion I hope that you will do some reforms so that the nuclear plants will became safer and we must not live with fear by it produces another earthquake and lives are in danger.

I look forward to  hearing from you

Peter Griffin

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada