-Hey Marc, How are you?
-Hey guy I’m fine and you?
-Good. I’ve come here cause… I want to make you some questions.
-Ok Ignasi I’ve some free time now we can go home and have a chat.
-It’s definitely good. Do you think that your job is dying out nowadays Marc?
-You’re joking. If I thank that the job of farmer is dying I wouldn’t make this! But is right that the most of the farmer of the country are stopping to work on this.
-Oh I say that this job is very important for you. And you work on this always isn’t it?
-Definitely I want to work in the farm until I can. Yes this job is very important for me I love it and I don’t know how to do another thing.
-Well Marc you’ ve just changed my way to think. Now I think that profession of farmer never dies.
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada