3 de maig 2011

Prehistoric times

If i had lived in the prehistoric times my life would have been very different. If I had been a lucky man I would have lived until twenty or thirty years old and i would have belonged to a tribe and with this tribe I would have been able to hunt and luckily I would have been able to feed myself.


If I hadn't been a lucky person I wouldn't have lived for a long time. I would have lived until I had been ten years old as long because perhaps my mother would have abandoned me or I wouldn't have had a tribe to hunt whith and If I hadn't had a tribe I would have starved
Living in the Prehistoric times seems an easy life because they didn't have to go to their jobs and run out of money, either but I think it was a very difficult life because they had to serch for their food.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada