20 de maig 2011

The lottery



Natasha Parry's sister won 6,5 millions pounds in the weekly lottery.
Natasha is working in a poor job in Liverpool while her sister doesn't do anything.
We vainly imagine that we are the authors of our own destinies. In fact we are at the mercy of chance.
What would you do if you won 6,5 millions? it is a lot of money and seems that it never finish isn't it? if you had all this money you yould be able to all your dream buy the bests cars and motorcicles, go to holidays all the time that you want and more fantastic things.
But for this girl this money represents the possibility of studies and live a better life!


1 comentari:

  1. Wow Ignasi If I won the money, I wouldn’t know what to do. It’s a considerable amount! I think that first I’ll spend it on my career and then on little luxuries like travel to Caribe, buy all clothes I want, maybe a car… But in my opinion, we have to emphasize with people so, I would take out my supportive part and help poor people.

    ResponElimina